Author: Graham Leighton
Title: God’s Love and Truth – The Christian Message
Publication Date: May 2014
A CHRISTIAN • THE BEGINNING • THE LIFE
What does God have to say to his world? His story must begin with the truth about the mess we have got ourselves into. This is the bad news about the guilt that hangs over us and our separation from the loving God who made us. Against this backdrop God announces that he has good news to tell us. The good news of forgiveness and a fresh start with God. This is the Christian message.
Just curious? Read it and keep it! Already a Christian? Read it then give it to someone else!
Includes a look at ten ‘stumbling blocks to faith’ and over 330 Bible quotes.
GOD’S LOVE AND TRUTH aims to tell you:
- The complete Christian message; the whole plain truth, without dressing it up
- Who God is and what he is like; his nature, character, desires, purposes and plans
- What a Christian really is; the basis, beginning, life and destiny of a true Christian
- How we stand with God; our choices and their consequences, good and bad
GOD’S LOVE AND TRUTH aims not to:
- Seduce you with tantalising promises
- Condemn you with harsh accusations
- Persuade you with clever arguments
- Patronise you by telling you how you should think, feel or respond
- Deny your unique individuality with sweeping generalisations
GOD’S LOVE AND TRUTH is firmly based on God’s Word, the Holy Bible; inspired by God, written by people.
Page Extent: 160pp
Weight: 166.465 gm
Format: 5.00 x 8.00” PB (203 x 127 mm)
Spine: 8.686 mm
Print ISBN: 9781909824317
Kindle eBook: 9781909824324
ePub eBook: 9781909824331
RRP: £6.99 (GBP) / $11.99 (USD)
UK – Bertrams
0871 803 6600 / firstname.lastname@example.org /
Order online with Bertrams
phone 615.793.5000, ext. 27652
Ordering, Fulfillment and Delivery information for retailers: Click here
Are you a retailer looking for one of our title’s? Sign up to Ingram’s iPage search & order database: Go to iPage
Zaccmedia: Contact us
Over 35,000 retailers, libraries, distributors and educational institutions worldwide use Ingram Distribution. Check with your favourite retailer to see if they stock the title you are looking for, using the ISBN. Note: eBooks have a different ISBN designation to its printed edition.
Amazon by default stocks all Zaccmedia published & distributed titles, in print and Kindle editions.